Tuesday, December 18, 2012

Still Doing Well

What's up everyone.  Since my last post a few weeks ago, I've continue to play (run) well.  I don't think I've put in a losing session since, even if its been only by a dollar or so.  Today I put in 43 games, which is pretty good for the traffic on Carbon.  A little tangent- merge traffic has declined since Black Chip left merge and went to WPN.  Merge still has more players than WPN for now, so that's where I'll stay.

Back to today's play.  I put in some games when I was on my lunch break at work and got the rest in tonight before I get to sleep.  I'm +243 on the day and have a 28.2% roi- good life lmao. 


Bankroll update:  Carbon-  $1233

Live time SS:


That's all for tonight.  I'm gonna get some sleep and get some studying in tomorrow before I play again.  Good luck!