Wednesday, December 5, 2012

December 5th 2012 Update

Hey what's up everybody?  It's been a while!  After my last post I picked up some clients at work that I had to train at 630am so it threw off my playing for a while.  I didn't have the energy/focus to stay home and play online, so I ended up playing live quite a bit.  I played almost exclusively 1/2, but also a 5/5 that my boy StevoNutz runs.  I was running hot for a bit- up about +1k in 4 or 5 sessions, then the last time I played (about 3 weeks ago) I took a 300 loss so I ended up +700.  I would keep playing these games, but the rake is really too high to play that often.  Also, I like sleep a lot more than I like playing poker with a bunch of creeps in bars/back rooms, haha.  So now I'm trying to get more games in online again since I don't have to wake up at 530am anymore.  

The past few sessions online have been great.  I left the $4s and moved up to the 15s-28s.  I honestly feel that I can hang at that level.  So even though my roll on Carbon technically isn't enough to play them, I decided to take a shot.  I got the OK from jackstack99 also when I asked him if it was worth the risk to move up, and that helped my confidence a bit.  Speaking of jackstack, he just recently reached Super Nova Elite on stars!  That's awesome!  The more he does in poker, the more it inspires me to keep grinding away.  Keep up the great work Jack!

Quick bankroll update-
Carbon - $620 (started with about 150, and according to HEM I'm +464 with rakeback)


Here is my lifetime sharkscope graph (sngs, mtts, hu):
Feels good to be back in the positive!

Good night guys, gotta get some sleep!