Tuesday, January 1, 2013

A Year In Review

Happy New Year everyone!  I hope you all had a safe and happy holiday season.  On my end all is well and I am very happy at how the year wrapped up poker wise.  I hit a little downswing on 12/30, but ended the year on an upswing on new years eve.  

This year was my best year of poker since I started playing in early 2007- both live and online.  It also happens to be the year that I put the least amount of Live play in.  I probably played less than 75 hours total since my work schedule was so varied.  But the times I did get to play, I was focused and ready to play my best.  I've put in so many hours this year studying and learning and it is paying off.  This is just the beginning of my journey and I look forward to the year that lies ahead of me.  

Approximate live winnings-  $2000 over probably 15 sessions

Approximate online winnings (including rakeback)- $900 since 9/2/2012
ROI: 7.5%

Goals for 2013:
Increase volume: 400-500 games/month
ROI: above 4%
Become a reg at the $56s

The volume goal might be tough because of Carbon traffic, but I'll try my best to get in as much as I can on the days that I play.  

Happy New Year again guys, I hope we all crush 2013.


2012 Hyper turbo graph (9/2/2012-12/31/2012)