Thursday, September 13, 2012

110 Games In

After tonights session, I'm at a total of 110 games in the $4 HU hypers.  My job gets me so exhausted that by the end of the day I don't have the energy to focus for long periods of time and play, so I've been just getting in some games this week where I could.  I didn't play well tonight, had my first -ev session this month.  Gotta refocus and get back on track.  Here's a graph from the beginning of this HU hyper journey:



Games played: 110
ROI:   -22.9%
EV Adjusted ROI:  -1.6%
Winnings:  -$104.50
EV Adjusted Winnings:  -$7.23

I know this isn't enough games to say this yet, but it looks like I'm at least doing some things right since my ev is near break even.  It's been a tough adjustment from the $11 turbos I used to play.  I was at about 9% roi over 400-500 games, so I was making a good amount at that level, but the big action is in the hypers and I have to start somewhere.  Hopefully this turns around a little bit before my Carbon account runs out of funds, lol.  

Well I'm off to go dominate a peanut butter and jelly sandwich, then I have to fast and get some blood work done tomorrow.  Sometime this week I'll get into more detail about that, but I'm sleepy right now.  Later homies.